Malivoire Wine Company Ltd.
The look and feel of the entire winery, starting with the entrance were inspired by the rugged Canadian Shield. Malivoire Winery's two priorities are to use and re-use natural resources while reinforcing the Canadian Identity of the winery. Martin malivoire and Moira Saganski purchased an area of land in 1995 below the Escarpment in the Beamsville Bench sub-appellation to build the winery. With climate similar to that of Burgundy in northeastern France, Malivoire winery dedicates 50 acres of the vineyard to planting varieties similar to Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer, Gamay, and Pinot Noir. Along with the onsite vineyard, this winery stewards two vineyards in Jordan and Vineland Ontario, the Epp Vineyard and the Eastman Vineyard.
4260 King Street East
- Moira Vineyard has been growing grapes since 1997 and is 6 hectares of organic grape production. Mainly grows Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
- Estate Vineyard has been growing since 200 and is 13 hectares that used to be a fruit orchard and mill. Mainly grows Pinot Noir, Gamay, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Melon de Bourgogne, and Gewurstraminer Unitarn.
- Epp Vineyard has bee producing grapes since 1998 on 4 hectares of land in Jordan ON. Main grape varietals include Cabernet France, Chardonnay, Gamay, and Marechal Foch.
- Eastman Vineyard has beem producing grapes in Vineland Ontario since 2005. Main varietals include Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay, Gamay, Gewurztraminer, Merlot, and Riesling
Hours of Operation
Malivoire's Tasting Bar Hours
- Monday to Friday 10 am - 5 pm
- Weekends 11 am - 5pm
- Christmas Hours
- December 24 10am-3pm
- December 25 Closed
- December 27-30 Regular Hours
- December 31 10am-3pm
- January 1 Closed
Tour & Tasting Schedules
Malivoire Public Tours
All public tours of Malivoire Wine Company Ltd. are available by appointment only. Please contact the winery directly for further details and information.